Caestus Assault Ram transport capacity...?

And second, when embarking on a Superheavy transport (such as the Thunderhawk, Stormlord, etc) which are allowed to transport other unit types and can carry multiple units.

That is no longer true, and one of the big issues here. The super heavy Transports do not include rules that allow other unit types to be transported. I strongly think that FW believes these rules to still exist, but they don't. BRB page 94 is very clear that SH transports can only transport infantry units, even if, multiples.

Now, personally, I think the intention of the the bulky rule is to allow non-infantry models to count as infantry for transport purposes. It doesn't say this, so there is no real argument here.

That is no longer true, and one of the big issues here. The super heavy Transports do not include rules that allow other unit types to be transported. I strongly think that FW believes these rules to still exist, but they don't. BRB page 94 is very clear that SH transports can only transport infantry units, even if, multiples.

Huh, true enough. I guess that's a good thing to keep in mind.

Remeber this transport is loyalist only so the monstrous creature stuff won't come up cuz deamon princes are not battle bros...

Doesn't SW have that one guy that turns into a "werewolf" eventually? I thought he was a MC with Power Armor, but I could be wrong. There's also stuff like Thunderwolf Cavalry (who wear Power Armor.)

Huh, true enough. I guess that's a good thing to keep in mind.

Doesn't SW have that one guy that turns into a "werewolf" eventually? I thought he was a MC with Power Armor, but I could be wrong. There's also stuff like Thunderwolf Cavalry (who wear Power Armor.)

Good point but only half that model wears power armor. Forge world has always been Grey with their rules. Course gw rules are fuzzy at best too.

So finally heard back from FW:

Hail Citizen of the Emperium!

In accordance with Imperial decree 6789123476924 I have forwarded your rules question on to the writing scriveners who will take them into account for upcoming corrective documents (FAQ's).

As a customer service team we are able to offer suggested house rules, thoughts and our own interpretation of rules but are unable to issue official rulings, this can only be done by the company design teams that publish the official rules in either PDF updates or printed and digital publications which will become available in time.

The general consensus here in the sales office is that A caestus can only take standard power armour infantry and terminators (characters in terminator armour). No jump packs,

Please note this is not an official ruling!

For now I would say this is an awesome opportunity to have a chat with you friends and see what epic house rules you can decide on till the official updates and rulings are released.

I hope this helps.

How would you rate my reply?
Great    Okay    Not Good

If there is anything further we can do to assist you, or if you have any queries about the information we have requested or provided, please telephone us.

Regards,
Forge World

Lots of text, so I spoiler-ed out the fluff.