DeTour: The DEconstructed TOURnament League

13 minutes ago, jollyork said:

Hey Coaches, below is the list of Skill Disks I'm bringing to WOW tomorrow night for delivery. If you need anything else for Touchdowns in Tacoma, lemme know. 

@Maxwell Christian - all Positional disks

@Dark Trainer - Side Step

@Weav - Dirty Player, Sure Hands

@AttackCowboy - Leader

@Giandroid - 6x steel plates

Would you be able to make a Really Stupid disk for me?

30 minutes ago, jollyork said:

Hey Coaches, below is the list of Skill Disks I'm bringing to WOW tomorrow night for delivery. If you need anything else for Touchdowns in Tacoma, lemme know. 

@Maxwell Christian - all Positional disks

@Dark Trainer - Side Step

@Weav - Dirty Player, Sure Hands

@AttackCowboy - Leader

@Giandroid - 6x steel plates

I also need one Mighty Blow, and two Guard, please.

3 hours ago, Dark Trainer said:

@AttackCowboy, thanks again for the game last night! Great shenanigans on the last turn. A real nail biter. 😁

Thank you as well! It was a super fun and interesting game. You did such a good job slogging down my offense in the first half I wasn't sure how I'd be able to pull off a win but harrassing defense plus the dice being on my side worked out in the end!

• Like 1

👑 LEAGUE CHAMPION 👑

While the last game of the season is delayed, it is between the bottom two teams so there's no reason to postpone crowning our inaugural DeTour League Champion. Congratulations to @scotthartman for mastering six different rulesets over six rounds with a very impressive 6-0 record. The only question remaining is: why doesn't Scott win actual tournaments?? 🙂

Thank you to call the Coaches for trying out this new format. I am glad it was a hit and am already working on plans for Season 2. See you at the kickoff! 

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

On 7/17/2024 at 7:48 PM, jollyork said:

👑 LEAGUE CHAMPION 👑

While the last game of the season is delayed, it is between the bottom two teams so there's no reason to postpone crowning our inaugural DeTour League Champion. Congratulations to @scotthartman for mastering six different rulesets over six rounds with a very impressive 6-0 record. The only question remaining is: why doesn't Scott win actual tournaments?? 🙂

Thank you to call the Coaches for trying out this new format. I am glad it was a hit and am already working on plans for Season 2. See you at the kickoff! 

image.png

Timely post as Scott gets second place at Touchdowns in Tacomas this weekend 🤣

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Weav unfeatured and unpinned this topic